Collapsed Liner Removed Quickly and Easily
An Essex based food production Company realised that standard high pressure water jetting was not an option when a production pipeline became blocked with solidified fat. Tube Tech were able to clean the pipe, which was in excess of 200-m, back to production standard using a variety of advanced cleaning techniques.
- 200m long, 4” pipeline with slight bend and x 4 access points.
- Pipeline was blocked with hard congealed fat.
- Previous standard high pressure water jetting had failed to remove the deposit.
- Pigging had also failed and a pig was stuck in a section of the pipeline.
- Bespoke unblocking heads
- Cleaning/polishing heads with 360° surface contact
- SafeFlex system
- Wysper pump unit
- Extendable SafeJet lance system
Tube Tech Comment
Scott Donson, Technical Sales Manager: “This product was so congealed we needed to use our most advanced cleaning techniques to remove it but as usual Tube Tech arrived on site prepared for all eventualities. Our client was pleased with the safe and quick cleaning service we provided.”